We believe our Clients as the carriers of our goodwill, the Ambassadors representing us in their daily walk of life, the unspoken spokesperson subscribing to our strength...and hence we are committed to customer satisfaction right to the last word. Keeping in view of the clients’ necessities and rising up to their needs, we have developed a 30 days program that’s neatly structured, well packaged and dedicatedly delivered.
The 30 days learning session for any vehicle (the trainee can choose from the list of available vehicles be it Maruthi, Sumo, Santro, Omni, Trax, trucks etc) is based on two different programs: the SPECIAL TRAINING and REGULAR TRAINING.
- Special Training
- Individual Training
- Home Pick-up & Drop
- Ladies trainers for ladies Regular Training
- Standard KM
- Trainees need to report at the Driving school office
- Ladies trainers for ladies
Procedure for Learner's License (LLR)
It would help us a great deal and you as well by cutting down delay and hasten the process if you could come prepared with the documents listed below to secure your LLR.
Required Documents for LLR
- Address proof - Ration card / Election Card / Passport / LIC Policy
- Age proof - School certificates / TC or Mark sheet (Age 18 and above)
- Passport size photograph – 7 copies